- Best stalking and shooting jacket
- With hood
- Long back
- Radio pocket
- Waterproof zippers
- Two hand warmer pockets with zippers
- Big binocular pocket at chest
- Protection flap for binoculars hidden inside chest pocket
- Long waterproof zipper in the side for easy access
- Adjustable waist with drawstring
- Adjustable cuff with neoprene, strap and Velcro
If you require extra freedom of movement and a good fit, choose one of Deerhunter’s products with stretch. Using materials with two-way stretch makes the hunting apparel stretchable, which enhances your freedom of movement.
Deer-Tex® membrane lies loosely between the outer fabric and the other layers. All seams are taped, making the product 100% waterproof.
The loose membrane is particularly suited to products where there is a major emphasis on being noiseless, for example during stalking and bow hunting.
If you’re hunting in light rain, a 3,000 mm water penetration resistance rating is appropriate. The Deer-Tex® membrane is rated up to 20,000 mm, which will protect you under the harshest of weather conditions. The membrane can be washed at 30 degrees without softener.
Products impregnated with water repellent treatment are water- and dirt-resistant. Stains are easy to remove. Extremely heat-resistant and has a very smooth surface.
||100% Polyester Tricot Laminated
||100% Polyester Lining
||Deer-Tex® Performance Shell
- Wash separately with inside out.
- Do not use softener.